Round 222: Gary's Debrief

From: jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu
Date: Mon Mar 29 2004 - 15:26:47 PST

<Begin transcription of mission debriefing>

For the record, my name Gary, a CIA double agent.

I've researched our existing records on KAOS, (which, ironically, stands
for [deleted for security reasons],) and discovered that they are located
in an underwater base off the coast of [deleted for security reasons].
Our classified plans would probably be very useful to their underwater
endeavors.

Fortunately, they always [deleted for security reasons], so it should be
possible, albeit tricky, to capture one of them.

If KAOS has indeed infiltrated our mailing list, they may be able to
detect patterns in our automated censoring system.  Therefore, I recommend
that if a future post refers to censored information in a previous post,
it should reveal a piece of information to suggest what it might be,
without actually naming what it is.  For example, I revealed something
about our stolen plans.  This way we can find out what we are talking
about without letting KAOS know.

<End transcription>

Fun~~~

Jae