194:3

From: Tieka (cmhuston_at_mts.net)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 20:32:22 PDT

From: Mr. Conductor
To: Fantasy Rail Committee

Ladys and Gentlemen,

We are pleased to announce the completion of the Northwick Park Tunnel
connection at the  Cornish-on-Rye Station. With this staion in full
operation, passengers will be able to transfer to the popular Southdown
tunnel offering northbound service on the hour and the half hour, with
arrivals at quarter till and quarter after.

In order to serve our customers in the most efficient way possible, trains
must be in a station at the specified times. It is expected that future
memorandums will specify the arrival and departure times at any new station.

--
Tieka