Re: 186:4 (revised ruling) INVALID + 0.5

From: Joshua (j3b4_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 07:03:27 PDT

I'm afraid Jesse is right.  Unless Ed Murphy and James Willson are the
same person this rule fails to meet the requirement of rule 186:2 that
every rule must contain a play in which the author of the rule is
described as handling the ball in some way.

As painful as it is I'm going to have to admit I made an error and
reverse my judgement. Rule 186:4 is INVALID.