Re: 169:1

From: Anton Cox (A.G.Cox_at_city.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 08:37:31 PDT

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Alan Riddell wrote:

> This message should contain an attachment if you can not open it for what
> ever reason, I will post a copy on the web at.
> http://members.tripod.co.uk/AlanRiddell/board.bmp

I could open the attachment, but found (on the viewer I used) that the
image was too small to be readable. The web reference just gave me a
string of control codes in my netscape window.

In order to view the attachment, I enlarged it with a graphics package
(and converted it into gif format). I have put this on the web at

http://www.city.ac.uk/mathematics/algebra/common/agc/smallermap.html

(In fact, the first time I got a bit carried away with my enlarger -
if you want a real big copy look at

http://www.city.ac.uk/mathematics/algebra/common/agc/map.html !).

Hope this is of help to those with similar problems...

     Anton