216:06 VALID +0.75

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 21:58:33 PDT

Renumbered from 216:05 to 216:06.

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003, Nathan Russell wrote:

> BEGIN 216:5
>
> My giant orbital mirror can not only melt any computer,
> regardless of security precautions, but also provide electricity
> through a system of solar cells.  This is true even if the
> utilities cut off power.
>
> Any subsequent rule must prove me wrong, by finding a Higher
> Power
>
> END //216:4

Validity: Proves Arnt Gulbrandsen from 216:01, Richard S. Holmes from
216:03, and Arnt Gulbrandsen from 216:04 all wrong by providing a higher
power. The specified power is higher than that of the previous valid Rule
and has not been named before: a giant orbital mirror that can melt any
computer regardless of security precautions. Rule is VALID.

Style: Continuing the great buildup of the higher power theme. However,
the restriction is somewhat redundant now. +0.75

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)