Poll:Best And Worst Episode

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Noise Tank

Poll:Best And Worst Episode

Post by Noise Tank »

What do you think is your best episode and what do you think is your worst episode? :?: :mrgreen:
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Best and Worst Episode

Post by Sir Toby »

Well, I think that my depiction of the Extend-A-Story Wardrobe came off fairly well. On the other end of the spectrum, I'm also responsible for The In-Between Storyline Realm. While that episode isn't terrible, I went on to excessively link to it with the use of The Red Door.
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

I will agree with the Extend-A-Story Wardrobe for Sir Toby's best. That was funny.

As for mine.

A Close Call was my first episode. For those that like action, this is probably my best one. A Tender Mind Does Not Become a Sword was the one the took the most energy and thought. One has to read it in context with the episodes leading up to it.

I have written several episodes that had their problems, but notable are:

Notes and Plans - it took me four or five attempts to write it with the clarity required to get everyone to understand what I was trying to describe, and it still does not read as well as I would like. I learned a lot about the pitfalls of writing on that one.

For just plain bad writing, I modelled the 'poem' in A Chigger's Bite after "The Tiger" by William Blake. Read at your own risk.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Im still thinking what my best episode was,but episode 26631 Belboz?! is with out a doubt, the worst episode I have ever created! :x