Re: frc: proposal

From: David Nicol (davidnicol_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 12:21:55 PST

Ah.  I see.  Hmmm.  The round has not yet begun, and fantasy rules
are, by definition valid for this round only.  I'm against it too, as it is
entirely unnecessary to get the desired effect.

Bor, if you restate your proposal as 230:1, it'll be valid, as it is
certainly on-theme.

I'll certainly be in for a curious time trying to sort out contrarian validity.

--
David L Nicol
Holiday reminder: chocolate is poisonous to dogs.