223:x-2 valid

From: david nicol (whatever_at_davidnicol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 2004 - 15:09:08 PDT

(1)a numbering system for play in this round
(2)Valid play must contain a specification for the a-g device, and
(3)any color specified for it must be black. (Is Henry Ford involved?)
(4) the time-narrative of valid play must be consistent.

(5) must involve a strange disappearance.

Style points: 5

Style points running tally:
Andre: 5
Jae: 5

--
david nicol
    "People used to be able to read my thoughts, but