219:2

From: jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 11:30:37 PST

Now that I have properly registered, I'll give this a shot too ~~

Jae

--- Rule 219:2 ---

1+ Each sentence immediately preceded by a number and a minus sign is
considered to be a "modification," as specified in 219:1.1, of all
restrictions in all rules with the same number preceded by a plus sign.
7+ A "modification" as specified in 219:2.1 *replaces* the modified rules.
2+ At some point, the world will be consumed by nanobots.
31+ I, Jae at jcm3_at_cec.wustl.edu, am not a nanobot. [R:Charlotte]
2- When this round started there was just 1 nanobot, but the number
doubles (and has been doubling) every time the word nanobot is used in a
rule.
11+ This restriction contains the word "nanobot."

--- Rule ends ---