Round 200

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 11:58:51 PST

Round 200 will start when someone posts the first rule. For the theme of
the Round, I will take Steve's suggestion from 199:2. I don't really think
the suggestion from 199:1 applies anymore, and it also became a sub-theme
of the last Round anyways. As for my suggestion from 199:3, I will save it
for a later time. I believe the theme of this Round needs to be
"Bicentennial Celebrations", to celebrate the fact that FRC has finally
made it to 200 Rounds.

Let the Bicentennial Celebration begin with the posting of the first rule!

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)