Re: Round 206 final summary

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Thu Apr 10 2003 - 18:30:09 PDT

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Karl Low wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:13:23 +1000 (EST), Steve Gardner
> <gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Ed Murphy wrote:
> >

> > OK! I have to think of a theme for Round 207 -- quickly!
> >
> > The theme for this Round is: Utopia.
> >
> > ===== begin Rule submission =====
> >
> > In my Utopia, each Rule in this Round describes how things are in
> > the author's Utopia.
> >
> > ====== end Rule submission ======
>
> Uh.. didn't you forget something, namely:
>
> Player              Eligible until           Style
> Nathan Russell      Fri 11 Apr 05:12:46      +2.0 <-Judge
>
> and R.O. #3

Oh. Oops. For some reason I thought the Wizard gets to pick the theme
for the next Round. But I see it is not so.

Since the Round doesn't start until the Judge says it does, I guess my
submission is ineffective. My apologies to Judge Nathan.

Steve

--

Steve Gardner                   |
School of Computer Science      |      I've only just realized