193:6

From: Karl Low (kwil_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 19:23:12 PDT

"a 14-digit prime number for verification purposes" indeed. Hardly useful for
verification without specifying that they need to be different numbers. Of
course what else should I expect from the Committee Clown? Who else would place
a vote for a non-nominated candidate when I'm sure e knows perfectly well that
any votes for or against a candidate get reveresed when that candidate is
nominated, and that any member of the FRC can only be nominated once for each
position.

At any rate, I vote for Gallivanting Tripper as the FRC Travel Corespondent. As
I think e'll do a great job.