193.5 VALID

From: Mary K. Kuhner (mkkuhner_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 18:00:40 PDT

"Jesse W" <jessw_at_netwood.net> writes:

>-Begin rule-
>I nominate Gallivanting Tripper as Official FRC Travel Corespondent,
>my verification # is: 99999999999971
>(see http://primes.utm.edu/curios/page.php?short=14)
>and her party affiliation is the Blue Party, whose slogan is "We build
>our platform out of 6" oak planks!"  All future rules must define a
>slogan for their respective party.
>-End rule-
>
>Rule Date: 2002-09-21 22:03:31 GMT

Ruling: Valid
Style: +1

This comes within a hair of infringing both 193:2 and 193:4
(despite clearly having been aware of the latter).  Does this
role actually reveal a plank?  Maybe.  Barely.

Not a very interesting rule, but it gets +1 for making the
election official's life a little easier.

Mary Kuhner (Storm) mkkuhner_at_eskimo.com