Re: 197:6

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:38:49 PST

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) wrote:

> Hmm... Well, we could probably spend the remainder of this round
> discussing the intricacies of this rule. Is there a restriction in it that
> I'm not seeing?

The restriction is in the last sentence: you are supposed to
anagrammatize more extravagantly than I do. Of course, exactly what that
means is left deliberately vague to give the Judge something interesting
to think about. But there are four anagrams of 'Fantasy Rules Committee'
in my Rule...

> I haven't decided yet... And how about that Chinese puzzle
> box? Is it an unopened box that needs opening (197:03)? If it is, that's
> quite a lengthy description to surpass (196:04).

It certainly is an unopened box that needs opening.

--

Steve Gardner                     |  Each writer creates their own
School of Computer Science        |  precursors.