Re: 197:3 INVALID +1.5

From: Jesse Welton (jwelton_at_pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 15:06:12 PST

Nathan Russell wrote:

> I appologize - I was reading far too quickly.  I don't know how I got
> in this situation as a new player :( :( :(.

Don't be hard on yourself.  You're doing a great job, really.  It
feels awkward to be thrust straight into the hotseat, but I think
you'll find that no one will be judgemental.  Everyone misses things,
and arguments over the meaning of the rules never go away.  The former
is easily corrected, and the latter is, if anything, an indicator that
the round is actually interesting.

-Jesse