Proposal 196:E

From: Steve Gardner (gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 16:22:12 PST

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Tieka wrote:

> on 11/13/02 8:04 PM, Steve Gardner at gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au wrote:
>
> > FRC! How I frolicked among the limericks of Round 2 with Joev, who
> > circumvented the traps I set for him! As the ancient Fr'cyeh Tablets
> > provide, let each of us step forward and recall the deeds of a former
> > FRC player, now departed. Perhaps thus we may find courage to save FRC.
>
> Follows theme nicely, and most other rules, but I cannot determine how we
> are supposed to save FRC (re 196:1).

I should have thought that was clear: by reflecting on the great deeds
of past FRC players, and being inspired by their glorious example!

I therefore join in the general cacophony and make the following
Proposal, 196:E:

####
Fantasy Rule 196:9 is valid.
####

Reasons to vote FOR Proposal 196:E:
It has the form of a eulogy.
It deciphers some part of the Fr'cyeh Tablets.
It is shorter than all previous valid Rules (and invalid ones, too!)
It recommends a new way to save FRC.

I vote FOR Proposal 196:E.

--

Steve Gardner                     |  Each writer creates their own
School of Computer Science        |  precursors.