Votes, and a new proposal 196:D

From: Glenn & Chrystal Overby (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:47:45 PST

I vote NO on proposal 196:A

I ABSTAIN on proposal 196:B, for the moment

I vote YES on proposal 196:C

I further make the following proposal:

196:D
=====
All Rules posted prior to the posting of this Proposal shall be declared VALID,
regardless of prior rulings, vote results on earlier proposals, or any
inconsistencies between Rules.

My rationale for 196:D -- I think there's been insurmountable confusion created
by the "suggestion vs requirement" argument and the judicial rulings that
equated (incorrectly) theme with the rules created under the Regular Ordinances.
Let all the eulogies live, for now, and we can sort out What It All Means later.

Glenn