Re: Is there a mailing list archive for FRC?

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 12:14:35 PST

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) wrote:

> Just wondering if there is some sort of mailing list archive set up for
> FRC. If there is not, I would be happy to host one on my own web server.

I've taken the lack of response to my question to mean that there is no
archive of the FRC mailing list currently set up. I have taken the liberty
of establishing my own archive of the FRC mailing list on my own web
server. It is available here:

http://www.sir-toby.com/archives/FRC/

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)