Judgement 180:1 VALID +1

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Thu Mar 28 2002 - 11:53:49 PST

Mark Nau wrote:

> Every Rule shall include one new fyaphic[ficticious] word, along with a proposed
> meaning for that word in brackets. Future Rules may re-interpret fyaphic words
> so long as the re-interpretation is consistent with all prior Valid Rules.
>
> --
> Rule Date: 2002-03-28 02:21:22 GMT

VALID.  So does the proposed meaning have any effect on the round at all?  I shall
assume for now that until a fyaphic word is explicitly re-interpreted by a future
rule, it will be considered to have the initially proposed meaning, for otherwise
any restriction including a fyaphic word would have no effect, as any rule that
contradicted it would simply passively redefine the restriction to something that
allowed it to be VALID.

+1 for setting the round solidly on theme.

The Judge