Re: Round 186

From: Anton Cox (A.G.Cox_at_city.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 02:46:24 PDT

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Jesse Welton wrote:

> I can't speak for Richard, but my intent was just a little
> good-natured ribbing to warm up.  It's obvious what the Judge meant;
> but if one takes it literally, it's subject to considerable mock
> argument.  I'm sorry that didn't come across.

Sorry. I was in a less than ideal mood yesterday, as I am coming down
with something. And I allowed this both to colour my reaction to the
posts and (unforgivably) the tone of my reply...

Everything is all sweetness and light today though, honest. (Though
doubtless the round will refer to football as "soccer" - yuck!
Grrr...)

Best Wishes,

Anton