186:1

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 22:37:04 PDT

We're off to a controversial start, folks - less than one day into the
Calvinball World Cup finals, and there's already a flag on the pay.  I'm
checking with the referees now.

Yes, it appears that Teal's wizard of a rookie kicker, Ed Murphy, has
been penalized two points for Delay of Game.  That goes down to one point
if e sings the Very Sorry Song - but e would then be penalized three points
for More Delay of Game, and having tripped over that one in the semis, e
certainly won't fall for it today.

Here's the opening kick.

And the ball just absolutely goes /flying/ past Aqua captain Jesse Welton,
then bounces under Alan Riddell's leg as he misses with a deflecting kick.

A beeline for the goal.  Of course, each round of the finals has a set of
eleventeen unique restrictions, which are hidden from both teams at the
start of the round.  We now take you to our man on the field, who I'm told
will be revealing the first of these restrictions.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."