175:1

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Jan 19 2002 - 09:53:05 PST

On Fri, 18 Jan 2002, Jonathan Van Matre wrote:

> Herewith, a theme for round 175:
>
> Names Of Ships (or Boats)
>
> Since he has demonstrated sufficient involvement in the prior round to
> be the first to point out that it was over, I nominate Stephen Turner to
> post the first Fantasy Rule.

Thank you for the honour, esteemed Wizard Judge. Here is my rule:

The seaside town of Fanshore is hosting a boat race. Each fantasy rule
will state the name of one vessel competing in the race, the name of its
captain, and why the vessel was given its name.

Fred is the captain of the only hovercraft in the race, named Penguin. He
called it that because it is rather ungainly on land, but sleek in the
water.
<<<<<

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01