Re: 190:1

From: Alan Riddell (peekee_at_blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 12:17:29 PDT

<P>
TIRED OF SITTING IN FROUNT OF YOUR COMPUTER???
<BR><BR>
Goto the kitchen get yourself a drink then drink it slowly and think about
where you live. Think about how there is the street... You know the one just
down the road abit, the one that you have never been down despite having
gone past it day after day...  Do this go see what is down there it might be
interesting and if it is not well then you will know not to go down there
again.  What do you have to loose? Nothing plus you get a little bit of
execise and a break from staring at your computer screen.  After all this
miniture travel package is brought to you for FREE, that is right it costs
NOTHING AT ALL...  We tell you this incredible price because here at the
Fantasy Recreation Consulting website we inform all our potential customers
of the cost of the travel packages we offer [at least in the same html
paragraph as the deal is mentioned in] no matter what the price.