[Judge] 181:4 VALID Style +2.0

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 12:35:50 PDT

"Tieka" <cmhuston_at_mts.net> wrote:

> PRESS RELEASE (INN)
> by Tieka
>
> Episode 181:Scene 1
> Arthur tells his pals to meet him at a sidewalk cafe, while he picks up some
> fresh rolls. What Arthur fails to tell his friends is that the cafe is
> actually a FRCBucks coffee shop! After showing up with a bag of L** Bagels
> (still in thier supermarket paper bag). Arthur tries to explain.
> "Croissants-bagels, what's the difference. They are both bread." says
> Arthur. To which Edward asks, "What about the Brie? You did remember the
> Brie?" "Brie? Who wants to eat moldy cheese. Here, try this nice piece of
> mac-nugget. I think it may even have some chicken in it."  Unfortunetly
> Edward was not impressed, and the coffee-soaked bagels end up on the seat of
> an abondened bicycle.  Meanwhile, Theresa tries to smuggle a stuffed
> armadillo through customs on her way to Istanbul to join the others who have
> gone ahead.
>

> . . . . . .
>
> Considering the difficulties involved in determining who was a tratior in
> round 123, it is quite possible that a traitor still exists within the ranks
> of the FRC. Perhaps that is the reason the FRC group is now traveling to
> Istanbul! Stay tuned for the next press release where the purpose of the
> Istanbul trip is revealed.

Obeys 181:1 and 181:3.  I don't see any problems.  VALID.

We have an A plot inspired by 181:3, and a B plot apparently straight out
of left field.  +2.0 Style.  Formatting the scene like a real TV script
would have been an extra bonus.

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."