Re: Proposal 180:A

From: Aron Wall (aron_at_wall.org)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 19:46:47 PST

Karl Low wrote:

> Having taken a much deeper look at my rule, I suddenly realized what was
> wrong..  I specified "fyaphics" when what I meant to specify was "rules
> containing fyaphics".  This kind of mistake (especially for an FRC member,
> where we're supposedly paying attention to the syntax) is.. well.. horrible.
>
> To that end, I hereby propose that 180:4b be declared INVALID, regardless of
> the Timeout rule.
>
> That was just ugly and it'll make the round a serious pain otherwise.
>
> Karl

> --
> Rule Date: 2002-04-02 03:27:23 GMT

I vote FOR.

For Karl's prompt response to my plea, and in accordance with my suggestion in
my judgement of his rule, he shall only recieve -2 style points for his rule,
on the condition that he vote for his own proposal.  And after all, this
wouldn't have been such a mess if I had judged it earlier.

I shall treat the rule as INVALID on the presumption that this proposal will
pass unless it doesn't look like it will pass.

The Judge