Proposal Voting Status and Question

From: Glenn Overby II (guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2001 - 09:13:39 PDT

The current voting status of all Proposals at the time of writing:

165:A
FOR: Aron, Whit
AGAINST: Tripper, Rich, Glenn

Note: Aron Wall has withdrawn this proposal.  Jesse Welton has suggested that it
is not a valid overrule motion.  I do not know the precedents of the Committee on
a withdrawn Proposal, if there are any.  My instinct, and common sense, would
treat 165:A, clearly written in error, as though it had never been proposed.  But we
all know that common sense sometimes has nothing to do with FRC.  Advice?

169:A
FOR: Rich
AGAINST: Tripper, Glenn

169:B
FOR: Aron
AGAINST: Glenn

Glenn E. Overby II "da judge"
Clinton Twp, MI
http://home.earthlink.net/~guardcaptain/

"Today, our nation saw evil, the very worst of human nature,
and we responded with the best of America...None of us will
ever forget this day, yet we go forward to defend freedom
and all that is good and just in our world."
   -- President George W. Bush
      11th September 2001