174:1

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 16:00:08 PST

Glenn Overby wrote:
> While we await a final summary of the just-completed round, I
> announce the start of Round 174.  The theme will be Happy New Year.
> I invite incoming Wizard Stephen to submit the first rule.

Thank you very much, Judge, and may I wish everyone a Happy New Year.

Here is the first rule:

The residents of the small village of Fantasy (population 15) are
planning to hold a street party to celebrate the New Year. Mary and
her daughters Janet and Jenny are blowing up balloons and tying them
to the village's two lamp posts.

Each fantasy rule will inform us of a previously unknown relationship
between two of the villagers, and say how at least one of the
villagers is preparing for the party.
<<<<<

--
The Wizard                       http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01