Re: 173 summary

From: Stephen Turner (sret1_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 10:55:49 PST

On Thu, 27 Dec 2001, Ed Murphy wrote:

> "Glenn Overby II" <guardcaptain_at_earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > Alan Riddell writes:
> >
> > >James Willson <jkvw3_at_yahoo.com>
> > >173:7
> > ><snip>
> > >[Cannot find actually text of Judgement...
> >
> > I lack this, too.  Did it get sent?  Or glitched?
>
> I lack this, too, if it helps reconstruct the evidence trail.

By my calculations, 173:6 and 173:7 were both valid by timeout. Also, I
think 173:10 is also now valid by timeout, and Wizard Glenn is the winner.

Congratulations, Glenn. I'm sorry that I was so busy last week that I didn't
get a chance to compose another rule. (Also, I was feeling a bit guilty
about my previous rule, 173:9, being declared valid, as it contained the
word "reasons" twice).

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01