Moving to the new list.

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen (arnt_at_gulbrandsen.priv.no)
Date: Fri Jun 13 2003 - 11:16:42 PDT

You may move now. You've all received e-mail with the new list address,
and a lot of you have replied.

The new list does not use 'rule date', at least not in the same way. The
list removes the 'date' field from any incoming mail, and the 'date'
you see is added by the MTA as the message goes out from the list. IMO
this is a better solution, since it works easily with multipart mime
messages.

The list is closed: Only subscribers may post. I updated some of your
addresses. Let me know if anything breaks. (I'll be watching, but let
me know just in case I miss something.)

Sometime this weekend, frc_at_trolltech.com will become an alias for the old list.

--Arnt