Re: 209:11 -- VALID, +2.0

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen (arnt_at_gulbrandsen.priv.no)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 03:52:16 PDT

FYI, the new list is configured now. I'll be sending each of you a test
message in a few minutes, then during the day tomorrow I'll kill off
the old list.

The new list server will go down in about ten hours from now and
reappear (in a new machine room, with a new IP address) in about 26
hours from now. Therefore I suggest simply using the old list; the
changeover should be nice and smooth.

During the next 26 hours, subscribing and unsubscribing will not work.
Requests will be forwarded to me; I'll deal with them by hand.

--Arnt