RE: Round 200

From: Selengut, Jeremy (selengut_at_tigr.org)
Date: Mon Jan 13 2003 - 12:13:43 PST

Bicentennial rule submission:

*************************

I set off the first of the fireworks, a blue roman candle, in a graceful
arch over our FaiR City.  It moves slowly and will burn long - 10 seconds to
be precise.

Each valid rule shall commence while there is at least one firework in the
sky.

No valid rule shall make it impossible for a subsequent rule to be
fashioned.

No valid rule shall commence earlier than one second after the previous rule
(because the duration of a rule is precisely one second).  [Of course, the
duration of the fireworks touched off by a rule may last longer, and valid
rules apply to all subsequent rules for the duration of the round as is set
out by the R.O.'s]

-Jeremy Selengut  {HAPPY BICENTCIRCUMNAL FRC!!!}