206:1 VALID +1.0

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 20:30:24 PST

Steve Gardner <gardner_at_sng.its.monash.edu.au> wrote:

> April Fool's Day is traditionally a time for jokes and pranks.
> Newspapers print fake headlines, etc. So, for this Round, each Rule
> must, as this one does, make exactly one claim that is false.

I'm going to use my considerably leeway as Judge to say that sentence 1
is true, sentence 2 is true, sentence 3 is false, the rule is not
self-contradictory but is instead VALID.

+1.0 "restriction" that really isn't
----
+1.0 total

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."