Re: 196:7 INVALID +3.0

From: Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) (jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 11:27:01 PST

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Tieka wrote:

> on 11/12/02 2:24 AM, Jeff Weston (Sir Toby) at jjweston_at_kenny.sir-toby.com
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks 196:6 for reminding me of the time
> > I joined FRC, round 190. Name FRC "Fancy
> > Random Creation" to save it. Rules cannot
> > use "fantasy" in the name for FRC.
> >
> > --
> > Rule Date: 2002-11-12 07:31:34 GMT
>

> Fails to "decipher the F'rcyeh Tablets" so it is Invalid. It does follow the
> restriction in 196:3 in two aspects, and follows all other restrictions.
> +3.0 Style Points
>

> Tieka,
> Judge-buried by paperwork

Okay, I'm confused. It appears that others are confused as well.

Neither 196:3 or 196:4 deciphered the F'rcyeh Tablets, yet they were
declared Valid. Your judgement for 196:4 even brough up the point, but
declared it valid anyways.

I think I will make a couple of proposals to decide the ambiguities I'm
seeing here.

--
Jeff Weston (Sir Toby)