191:2

From: Ed Murphy (emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 09:50:19 PDT

  Six:  In some place, at some time, all of you held positions of a
        secret nature and had knowledge that was invaluable to an enemy.

Crowd:  <silence>

  Six:  Like me, you are here to have that knowledge protected...
        or extracted.

  Two:  That's the stuff to give 'em.

  Six:  Unlike me, many of you have accepted the situation of your
        imprisonment and will die here like rotten cabbages.

  Two:  Keep going - they love it.

  Six:  The rest of you have gone over to the side of our keepers.  Which
        is which?  How many of each?  Who's standing beside you now?  I
        intend to discover who are the prisoners and who the warders.  I
        shall be running for office in this election.

Thus we see that the title of ultimate authority is Number Two, and that
eir authority derives from democratic election by the citizens.

Number Two, in eir infinite wisdom, has declared that the next rule shall
give Six's answer to the following question:

  Two:  Why did you resign?

--
Ed Murphy <emurphy42_at_socal.rr.com>          "I'm not sure I can go through
http://members.fortunecity.com/emurphy/      with it.  Leave, I mean."