169:5

From: Richard S. Holmes (rsholmes_at_MailBox.Syr.Edu)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 07:35:36 PDT

It's my turn!  I place my token on Start and wonder why no one's
described their token yet.  Mine's in the shape of an invisible set of
bagpipes.  Anyway, with a deft flick of the wrist, I throw the dice.

A 5 and a 2.  I move my Invisible Bagpipes to Square 7.  Now, when you
land on a square whose numerical portion is an even multiple of 7, you
must draw a Constraint card.

The card I draw says, "From now on, when the dice are thrown, the
number that comes up on each die must be equal to the number of
letters (modulo 5) in one of the first five words of the previous
valid rule.  For a throw of two dice, two distict words of the first
five must be used."

--
- Rich Holmes
  Syracuse, NY