169:6

From: Anton Cox (A.G.Cox_at_city.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 08:33:41 PDT

169:6

Having finally found my token (a one-legged Chihuahua made of tin), I
can at last take my turn. I had better be careful not to roll a 1 or a
3, or else David will end up on 70 by the bumping rule, and be almost
sure to win! Here goes...

I rolled 7 as well. So I land on Rich's square, he is bumped back to 5
and I have to draw a Constraint card (although Rich did not mention
it, you also have to draw one when your square's numerical part is an
odd multiple of 7 too.)

My card says, "Henceforth, only players who have taken less turns
than the player with the most advanced token (including "missed turns"
due to penalties) are allowed more than one turn in the same rule."

Having rolled the same total as the last player to go, I am guilty of
being Unoriginal, and must miss a turn. Missed turns must be taken in
the player's next valid rule.

    Anton