Romance for Fur-Face

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

Romance for Fur-Face

Post by Lots42 »

Who'd be the best signifigant other for human Velus.

Astra? Nixy? Fred?
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

Definitely Fred.

I've been browsing through some of the old content on this board. This place was a flurry of activity back in 2003. It's good to see some old timers still frequent the sight - JH, MSG, KR, Lots. I guess now Anableps could be considered an old timer as well. But it'd be nice if Y or WolfRun could drop by to say hello. Or a few others.

lol. I'm feeling nostalgic lately. I was living in Colorado at that time and enjoying life a great deal more than I am now...stuck in God-forsaken Kentucky. Seems all I do is reflect on how good I had it then (and this sight was just a part of that). Oh well. Such is la vida. :roll:

God I'm such a typical whining American.
All I know is that I don't know anything.
JH

Post by JH »

Lost Soldier (Ib) wrote:Definitely Fred.

I've been browsing through some of the old content on this board. This place was a flurry of activity back in 2003. It's good to see some old timers still frequent the sight - JH, MSG, KR, Lots. I guess now Anableps could be considered an old timer as well. But it'd be nice if Y or WolfRun could drop by to say hello. Or a few others.
I still have hopes for Wolfrun, and I've recently re-established contact with The Seeker and hope to persuade them to return. But Y's Website has gone, as has the email address that I had for him. :(
Lost Soldier (Ib) wrote:lol. I'm feeling nostalgic lately. I was living in Colorado at that time and enjoying life a great deal more than I am now...stuck in God-forsaken Kentucky. Seems all I do is reflect on how good I had it then (and this sight was just a part of that). Oh well. Such is la vida. :roll:

God I'm such a typical whining American.
I hope that life soon improves for you.
JH
Lost Soldier (Ib)

Post by Lost Soldier (Ib) »

Thanks. I'm not miserable, I just miss my old home and the friends I had there. As far as Y goes, I just hope he's doing well. The Traveler was a good author as well.
All I know is that I don't know anything.