a query

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Ryu Hayabusa

a query

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

...are there any good war threads?
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

The Shadow War episodes have a war going on at least three fronts, and on the seas as well. The last episode in the chain was Wolfrun's 25551. You can view the back story from there and should find some inspiration.
Ryu Hayabusa

Post by Ryu Hayabusa »

I see...

I must learn more of this Shadow War... it intrigues me...

I have been rather non-prolific on this website lately. I shall try hard to catch up and write more episodes.
KnightRandom

Post by KnightRandom »

There's a good synopsis of this thread on Wolfrun's site, although it's incomplete.
Y.

another "war" thread

Post by Y. »

Hey there, there a few more war threads if you look hard enough.

One which I have fleshed out briefly [16605] but which comes originally from Bill L. [9419] is the Amazon War (most recent ep. is 16610 which takes place four years from the time in which Fred entered the Caves as Dragon-Hunter. Also, in this thread (as written by the Blue Knight) Fred is dead, though he died as the adventuress Hannah. So we have a world without Fred, without the D'Honaire family, and without King Emry and his family (no, Eryn was not a typo - she's an alternate version of the more-used Exotica).
JH

Post by JH »

There's also an alternate version of the Amazon War in the Spirit of Ecstasy thread. See the Wolfrun plot synopsis on his website for further details.
JH