Turning Right

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

El' MooCow

Turning Right

Post by El' MooCow »

I've just noted that the majority of episodes are accesesed by turning left at the beginning of the adventure. I assume this is because Astra's in the left side, but you could always add an episode where she's in the right side.

Just saying, because from what I've seen the threads on the right side don't go very far, so if more people wrote there too it would be cool.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

I'll do just that then once I'm done with an episode I'm writing (Elven Racism).
Execute Order 66
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

Will check some of your episodes out, Noise Tank. Do you sign them with 'Noise Tank' too?
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

I'll do the same for you then, and yes, I do sign in with Noise Tank.
Execute Order 66
El' MooCow

Post by El' MooCow »

Naw, mine are just short crappy dungeon ones.
Please, by all means, extend any of my episodes. It's good to know someone out there is actually reading the crap I'm writing.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

I see what you mean now. I don't find much interest in the episodes to the right. Still, I'll write one or two eventually.
Execute Order 66
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Although i had left, I certainly left a lot of broken promises here :(
Execute Order 66
Won-Tolla

Post by Won-Tolla »

Gotta fight for what's right. Right? And write right too.

... okay, added 15995. And 63957.
Last edited by Won-Tolla on Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

Welcome back, Noise Tank.

I remember back a few years ago the quality of your episodes were severely lacking.

(This coming from the king on sub-par episodes)

You are definitely the writer who has shown the most improvement. Seems like you really made an effort at it.

Oh, and I'll check it out, won-tolla.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

^Thank you.

If anyone is wondering why I'm back, it went like this:

I left because at the time I wanted to be a writer, so I tried to write my own story.

It didn't go so well. As time went on, my interest in writing was moving away. I was able to get the first chapter done as well as part of the second, but I just felt uninterested.

Several times I tried to come back here, but I found myself once again, bored and wanting to do something else.

It was only one day during a study hall at school I checked out one of my old threads on the black void. I remember two years ago thinking of possible story lines to it, to make the black void more dimensional, and decided I had to try again.

It went well. I enjoyed writing and believe I will start writing here more. Although probably not so much fantasy anymore. The story I started writing wasn't fantasy even. I find that fantasy is a tough genre to write; anyone can write generic, cookie-cutter, fantasy. But to write something George R.R. Martin calibur, you need talent and heavy research.

If anyone wants to see what I've written, I'd be happy to post it here.

So, what's changed at extend-a-story?
Execute Order 66