General discussion about anything on Sir-Toby.Com that isn't covered by another forum.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

sneakypreacher

Post by sneakypreacher »

Hi everyone. I have been lurking around the Never-Ending Quest website for about a week now. I stumbled onto this site by accident. I was looking for old Dungeons and Dragons Endless Quest books for myself, just trying to bring back some old memories...I loved those books as a child.

I am now 34 years old and am very impressed with this site. I remember as a child reading those Endless Quest books and thinking "Well, those were some pretty lame options...if I wrote this book, I would have..." and wanted to change things in the story.

This site is a great oppurtunity to do just that.

I am quite impressed at alot of your storylines that all of you wrote...and some are funny, some are serious, and lets be honest...some are really lame...lol.

But thats the beauty of the site...if you get to a lame storyline...you have the option to add to that storyline yourself and FIX it, so to speak.

If the storyline is really good...I don't mind adding to it but not taking away anything from it. If its a serious storyline, I"m not going to change it to a comedy...and if its a comedy, I"m not going to change it to something serious.

If its just completely lame, then my opinion is "anything goes" lol.

Thanks to all the writers of the story thus far...lame or otherwise...and I am looking forward to adding to this great story...for better or worse...lol.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

You're now part of USS Extend-A-Story. Welcome aboard.
Execute Order 66
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Excuse me but...are you my cousin? I noticed that you extended my cousin's first episode (4059) and my episode I continued from it (52396), so this just gets me wondering.
Execute Order 66
Jonathan Nolan

Post by Jonathan Nolan »

wth?
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

If you hadn't made your own website Jon, I would have thought you were my cousin, after all, he shares your first name, and has a last name starting with the same letter.
Execute Order 66
Jonathan Nolan

Post by Jonathan Nolan »

Cool. Cool.
:)
sneakypreacher

Post by sneakypreacher »

Nah...I just thought the direction of the storyline was interesting, what with an ASSASSIN joining up with Fred and all...lol. You know nothing good could come from traveling with an assassin...lol.
sneakypreacher

Post by sneakypreacher »

It just came to my attention that you've extended onto the storyline as well...in episode 61231...great job by the way!

Katrina being exhausted from the spell was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I wrote it and you picked up on it...GET OUT OF MY HEAD, HELLSPAWN!!! jk...lol.

I"m also kind of excited because I am fairly new here and this is the first time anyone has extended on anything I"ve written thus far.

Of course, we both know where I was going with Fred getting bitten...hehehe.

Anyway, thanks for the extension!
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

sneakypreacher wrote:It just came to my attention that you've extended onto the storyline as well...in episode 61231...great job by the way!

Katrina being exhausted from the spell was EXACTLY what I was thinking when I wrote it and you picked up on it...GET OUT OF MY HEAD, HELLSPAWN!!! jk...lol.

I"m also kind of excited because I am fairly new here and this is the first time anyone has extended on anything I"ve written thus far.

Of course, we both know where I was going with Fred getting bitten...hehehe.

Anyway, thanks for the extension!
It was my pleassure.
Execute Order 66