Apologies

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Apologies

Post by JH »

I should like to apologise, especially to Ryu, TCO and Noise Tank, for my low output recently. I "owe" them a lot of episodes. Unfortunately I've been short of time - and more especially of inspiration - recently, but I hope that sooner or later I will make some inroads into my backlog.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

You act like a robot JH. Although what you do is nice, you don't "owe" us any episodes. Nobody ever said you were forced to write apon the new episodes.

Just pointing that out :D
Execute Order 66
TCO

Post by TCO »

I shouldn't worry about it John. It's not as if you have to write a certain amount of episodes in a certain time frame, is it? :) This is mainly for fun, after all.
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
Anableps

Embarassment of riches

Post by Anableps »

I cannot read all the good episodes, much less add to them. And lately it seems that there have been a lot of writers, both old and new, contributing interesting episodes. So while I am happy that someone is reading my episode and thinks enough of it to extend it, I do not take it amiss if my episodes do not get extended.