The Staircase Room: A Brief Dissertation

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

The Staircase Room: A Brief Dissertation

Post by Lots42 »

To find out more about Josh Burbank and several other related characters, click <A HREF="http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?nod ... 6">here</A>.

Okay, now on with the show.

1) The Staircase Room's origin is a mystery. It's a large room with teal couches, boxes of food in a corner, a tv and a spiral staircase going down through the floor and up through the roof. It's actually kind of difficult to gain access to the actual stairs, for it is railing all around. But once it is done, it usually leads to adventure. Going up tends to encounter upstairs neighbors, most likely Seinfeld. Going down one tends to encounter gaps in the floor or fish sandwhiches with fries.

2) Scott Chen and Josh Burbank are long time extendable game friends. They are their own characters. Josh is kind of violent and tends to forget how to interact in society. Scott Chen is more rational but is still prone to rages. Scott is also clearly bi but keeps it on the down low.
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

Great. One last question: How old would they be? In a thread that I'm working on, he's only about 11 or 12, but how old did you plan him to be?
Execute Order 66
Ben McClellan

Post by Ben McClellan »

As long as I've been using them, I've been portraying Scott and Josh as the same age I am, which is 29 going on 30.