Naked

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

Naked

Post by Lots42 »

I'm going to try and work out a way to indicate who is and who isn't naked in each episode and if they are allowed, magically, to put on clothes or not. It -does- get confusing.

Sometimes I just have five minutes and I want to write a non-continuity-heavy episode but then I find I have to remember if Astra is naked or not.

Who knew a naked princess could cause (very) minor annoyances?

8-)
JH

Post by JH »

The solution to the problem is simple. We should keep Astra naked all the time. :)
JH
TCO

Post by TCO »

I thought that was always the natural state of affairs? Well most of the time.
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
JH

Post by JH »

I'd guess that it's about 50-50. Lots tends to dress her every chance that he gets, whereas I tend to do the reverse. :)
JH
TCO

Post by TCO »

Start as you mean to go on, eh?
...the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering. - Dr. Who
JH

Post by JH »

Some things are just meant to be.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

...When did Astra have clothes on?
Execute Order 66
TCO

Post by TCO »

Noise Tank wrote:...When did Astra have clothes on?
One of the threads I've contributed to has her clothed, while several others have her 'clothed' by an illusion.
JH

Post by JH »

Well, she's naked when we first meet her, in episode 38, but in a number of the threads descending from that she acquires clothes sooner or later. And there are a few threads not descending from episode 38 where she's introduced at some point and is sometimes clothed. eg in 14618.
JH
Noise Tank

Post by Noise Tank »

TCO wrote:
One of the threads I've contributed to has her clothed, while several others have her 'clothed' by an illusion.
That was sarcasm :D

Some threads tell that Astra has a curse that if she wields a piece of clothing, she or Fred will parish.
Execute Order 66
TCO

Post by TCO »

Noise Tank wrote:
TCO wrote:
That was sarcasm :D

Some threads tell that Astra has a curse that if she wields a piece of clothing, she or Fred will parish.
Perhaps. Still valid, though, as several threads I have contributed to involve that said curse. Namely the ones that have her clothed by an 'illusion'.