Episode 111213

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Episode 111213

Post by JH »

Interesting twist.

Don't forget that Astra still has the option of trying to find out from Robert where he stashed the goblet and then getting rescued by Zerm. Of course she now also has the problem of trying to prevent her sister being sold into slavery, or of rescuing her if it's too late for that.
JH
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

I would agree with that. And there is also a chance that Astra could just find the goblet in the course of doing something else in the palace.
JH

Post by JH »

I'd been assuming that Robert had it safely stashed away somewhere back "home" (wherever that might be) rather than on the island. I would have thought that he couldn't have had it with him when our four adventurers were in the small boat on their way to the island, or the others would have noticed, there being nowhere to conceal it, and he didn't use a wish from the genie to transport it to him. But I'd be happy for it to be in the palace somewhere if you could think of a way around that problem.
JH
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

I can work with the assumption that the goblet is off the island. I have to admit that I skimmed the early parts of the story.

Had it been determined in a previous episode what Astra is (or is not) wearing? I cannot find it. I want to make sure that I am not having her put something in a pouch or pocket if a previous episode makes this impossible.
JH

Post by JH »

See episode 86616. She's probably no longer wearing the exact same items, given that she's been attacked by monkeys and swum out to the Bloated Seal since then, but the limitations of her wardrobe would mean it must be something similar. Though it's possible that none of the panties will fit her any more, giving the expansion of her ass.
JH