Episode 85321

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Post by JH »

Have fun!

Don't forget thast Wolfrun has summarised the thread as far as episode 84960, which may save you a bit of work in your rereading.
JH
JH

Post by JH »

Cicero wrote:Gonna be quite busy for a while dudes, so I'll bow out of the queue for now and let you lot hold the fort while I'm gone. I'll try and clamber my way back into the fray when I've got more than two hours to rub together.
Looks like you've found some time. :) Wow, that was a tour de force.
JH
Cicero

The apologist returns. Sorry sorry sorry.

Post by Cicero »

Just to let anyone who read my last episode earlier than this post, I have today made a reasonably significant change to the wording. I've eliminated all of Orphyn's references to Him, and changed it to My. I wasn't happy when I wrote it like that, and it just makes things messy, so I've tried to simplify matters by having Orphyn refer to itself rather than some mysterious 'other'.

If I could persuade anyone who's read it to read it again, I would be very grateful. I promise I won't make a habit of this.

Incidentally, if you listen to the song Worlds Collide by Apocalyptica as you're reading the Orphyn bit, it goes quite well. But this is of course just rampant self-indulgence on my part.
Cicero

Post by Cicero »

.........hmmmm. Did I scare everyone off?
JH

Post by JH »

We were probably all waiting for someone else. :) Also I've been a bit short of time recently, and as the thread's become much more complicated it's inevitably become harder to write for.
JH
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

It is just a time and energy problem here. This is #2 on my list of stories to update.
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

I'm still getting settled in to my new place here in Colorado, sorry! It's #1 on my list though!
JH

Post by JH »

My mother died on Monday (she was 87), so I may not be writing as much as usual in the next week or so.
JH
Anableps

Post by Anableps »

I dropped the last two sentences of the latest episode in order to give anyone who wishes to extend it more freedom of action.