King's castle

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Lots42

King's castle

Post by Lots42 »

King Emry's castle has a -lot- of unexplored potential, story wise and exploration wise.

Why does Emry need a janitor for the wine cellar. Is it that big? Does the wine re-spawn when no one is looking?

I wonder if there's a tunnel connecting the dragon's caves to the castle.
JH

Re: King's castle

Post by JH »

Lots42 wrote:King Emry's castle has a -lot- of unexplored potential, story wise and exploration wise.

Why does Emry need a janitor for the wine cellar. Is it that big? Does the wine re-spawn when no one is looking?

I wonder if there's a tunnel connecting the dragon's caves to the castle.
Well, it would have to be a tunnel that was tens, maybe hundreds, of miles long, so it would need to have been created by very powerful magic. As for why the wine cellar needs a janitor, wasn't it you who introduced the janitor? So if anyone knows then it should be you.

Can I ask that people make an effort to start new topics in the correct forum, as otherwise there was little point in Sir Toby creating more than one? This discussion really belonged in the "Never-Ending Quest" forum.
JH
Lots42

Post by Lots42 »

Um...this -is- the Never Ending Quest forum
JH

Post by JH »

Lots42 wrote:Um...this -is- the Never Ending Quest forum
But that's not where this topic originally started out. Sir Toby must have seen my message, and moved the topic from one forum to another.
JH
Ib

Caemlyn and the Allarian seat of power

Post by Ib »

...The Lynethe, as it was called, was the largest building erected within the plaza of the bailey. Long ago, before the City of Caemlyn came to be, there had been Lynethe Bailiwick - a land of little importance owned by a prince long forgotten and ruled by his loyal bailiff. As politics and war go, that reign came to an end and a new order replaced the old. Caemlyntowne was born but the old motte and bailey was maintained, and over the years it was improved and more people of many stations came and the land prospered. The new Lord of the land moved his seat to Caemlynton (as it was then named) and over the decades it seemed as if the bounty of the heavens and the earth was its due. Finally the Allarian nobility came to the fore and the King of Allaria chose the site as his home and seat. Caemlyn was born anew. Yet the motte and bailey that had served so many masters served still its purpose and so the new King brought in his own Steward and Baillif and -with minor differences- the chain of rule continued on unto this very day in which Alaric, Captain of the Palace Guard, walked into the largest building - the Lynethe - and into the office of his uncle, the Steward of the King, Bailiff Alar Philtrum... The Captain and the Bailiff - 23594 by Y

Might give some clues to the nature of Emry's castle.
Last edited by Ib on Sun May 04, 2003 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

JH wrote:But that's not where this topic originally started out. Sir Toby must have seen my message, and moved the topic from one forum to another.
That's correct. After I saw that the topic was started in the wrong forum, I just moved it to the correct forum.