Missing Post

Forum for discussing any additional forums you'd like to see here, or features of the bulletin board you'd like to see enabled or disabled.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Missing Post

Post by JH »

Yesterday I posted a follow-up in the Never-Ending Quest topic to Ib's message congratulating Anableps on his recent "Checkers" episodes, but it seems to have vanished. I think I may not have bothered to click Preview but went straight to Submit, and I'm wondering if that could be the reason.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Re: Missing Post

Post by Sir Toby »

JH wrote:Yesterday I posted a follow-up in the Never-Ending Quest topic to Ib's message congratulating Anableps on his recent "Checkers" episodes, but it seems to have vanished. I think I may not have bothered to click Preview but went straight to Submit, and I'm wondering if that could be the reason.
I very rarely use the preview button here. I've seen no problems going directly to the submit button. Do you know which topic you posted to?
JH

Post by JH »

Yep. It was in reply to Ib's post starting the topic 26412-26509 (or similar), on the Never-Ending Quest forum. I posted it sometime yesterday evening, say between 7pm and 10pm my time (GMT+1), so I suppose that would be in the early afternoon your time.
JH
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Strange...

Post by Sir Toby »

That's strange. I have no idea what may have happened to it. Since I'm not too familiar with this software, I don't know how to investigate the problem. I suppose the best I can do at this point is to wait see if this problem happens again.