Zombienomicon Eisegesis extend-a-story

General discussion about Extend-A-Story.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

flying tiger comics

Post by flying tiger comics »

I know for a fact quite a few superhero forum members ie members of superhero forums, not you know, superheroes who belong to a forum- anyway I will stop that there-

I know for a fact some members of superhero forums have visited ZE, but none of them have ever done anything like the collaborative writing / interactive fiction / extend a story before. I'm hoping they will dive in soon. One of them is a fan fiction writer, I see that by her signature on another site.

It might be the awesome responsibility of actually writing a new episode. I guess that can be daunting. :)
JH

Post by JH »

Well some people have apparently now been undaunted, and I'm happy. :)
JH
flying tiger comics

I saw! Cool. And as always when Extend-A-Story is really firing - would never have predicted some of the stuff. Some, yes, but other stuff- no.

Hope they all keep at it. :)
flying tiger comics

Wikia wiki

http://zombienomicon-eisegesis.wikia.co ... esis_Wikia

I've set up a Wikia for the site, so please, add to the pages as you see fit, especially please add Episodes that you've created. :)
flying tiger comics

Re: Zombienomicon Eisegesis extend-a-story

Hello!
Still alive, and so is the Zombienomicon site! Hopefully with more people at home at the moment they can find some diversion and pleasure in extending our stories here and on the Zom site!

All the best to everyone here and thank you for the wonderful stories!