Sir-Toby.Com Email Blocked by GMail

General discussion about anything on Sir-Toby.Com that isn't covered by another forum.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

Sir Toby
Site Admin

Sir-Toby.Com Email Blocked by GMail

Post by Sir Toby »

I just noticed that GMail is blocking some emails sent from Sir-Toby.Com. I'm not sure what the issue is currently. I am looking into it. If you are using GMail, you may not receive some emails from Sir-Toby.Com until this is resolved.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

My latest test emails seem to be working. GMail may be accepting email from Sir-Toby.Com again. I'll keep monitoring to be sure. Just in case, I am also making a small networking change that should make it more likely for GMail and other email hosts to accept email from Sir-Toby.Com.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

I just checked my email logs and saw that email to other GMail users seems to be working. You may still need to tell GMail that email from sir-toby@sir-toby.com is not spam to prevent GMail from sending messages from sir-toby@sir-toby.com to your spam folder.

I am still waiting for the networking change I mentioned earlier to take effect.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

Another quick update: I am still working with my new ISP to make the networking change that will help email providers to accept email from Sir-Toby.Com. This is taking far longer than I anticipated.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

I am now seeing email from sir-toby.com being blocked by aol.com. I am still waiting for my ISP to make the networking change that I mentioned earlier.
Sir Toby
Site Admin

Post by Sir Toby »

The networking change that I mentioned earlier has been implemented by my hosting provider. AOL is no longer blocking email from sir-toby.com. As far as I can tell, no email providers are blocking email from sir-toby.com at this time. If you are having any issues with receiving email from sir-toby.com, please let me know and I will investigate.