Brave

Discussion about The Never Ending Quest.

Moderator: Extend-A-Story Moderators

JH

Brave

Post by JH »

I've just been reading about the new Pixar movie "Brave", which is released next month. I think it must be based on the teenage years of Princess Astra, as the main character is a teenaged redheaded princess who's a skilled archer and - judging by the still from the movie that I saw - can also handle a sword. OK, so they've changed her name to Merida and claim that it's set in Scotland rather than Aqualaria, but they don't fool me.
JH
Hi! My name is Ib!

Post by Hi! My name is Ib! »

And Astra's older years or what I'm keen on, me'self. Speaking of movies, I'm looking forward to the Hobbit, part 1.
JH

Post by JH »

I'm looking forward to "the Hobbit" too. Considering that the book wasn't that long, for there to be two films suggests that theymust be covering it pretty thoroughly.
JH
Hi! My name is Ib!

And get this - there's even talk of mak!ing it into a trilogy!
Hi! My name is Ib!

Well it's official - there's going to be three hobbit movies. Woohoo! Apparently Jackson had shot three films worth of material. I think he's going to tale gandalfs tale after he leaves bilbo and the dwarves on the edge of mirkwood and takes on the necromancer (sauron).

I'm sure there's a definite monetary motivation but I think jackson wanted to do three films from the beginning.

December fourteenth can't come soon enough, my precious.